Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with A9 Pro SM-A910F owners. According to XDA Contributor ashyx, Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (SM-A910F, SM-A9100) can now be rooted with SuperSU v2.74-2 zip file. The splendidness of SuperSU v2.74-2 zip file can now be experienced on A9 Pro (SM-A910F, SM-A9100). Are you wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting A9 Pro SM-A910F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root A9 Pro SM-A910F. Isn’t it outstanding? Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F.
I am expecting that you will be able to root A9 Pro (SM-A910F, SM-A9100) using “SuperSU v2.74-2″ zip file without experiencing difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. It will let you enjoy the splendidness of many Custom ROMs on A9 Pro (SM-A910F, SM-A9100). Oh yes, SM-A910F may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SM-A910F owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of A9 Pro (SM-A910F, SM-A9100). This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SM-A910F. The vital thing is that you must have installed TWRP v3.0.2-1 Recovery to taste SuperSU v2.74-2 on SM-A910F. You can install TWRP v3.0.2-1 on your A9 Pro SM-A910F using Odin3 v3.12.3.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting A9 Pro SM-A910F using “SuperSU v2.74-2″ zip file, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from A9 Pro SM-A910F. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on SM-A910F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root SM-A910F.
Below are the steps using which you can root A9 Pro SM-A910F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if A9 Pro SM-A910F got harmed while being rooted using “SuperSU v2.74-2″ zip file. A9 Pro SM-A910F battery must be above 88 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download SuperSU v2.74-2 zip file for Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach SM-A910F with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer SuperSU v2.74-2 to A9 Pro SM-A910F.
4. It is essential to put Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F into Recovery Mode.
5. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on SM-A910F.
6. It is the time to choose SuperSU v2.74-2 on your SM-A910F.
7. It is essential to install SuperSU v2.74-2 on Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F.
8. It is the time to go to the main menu on A9 Pro SM-A910F and click “reboot system now” option.
9. It is essential to wait until SM-A910F reboots.
You have successfully rooted A9 Pro SM-A910F. Isn’t it splendid? Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting A9 Pro (SM-A910F, SM-A9100) using “SuperSU v2.74-2″ zip file, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. I’ll help you in rooting your A9 Pro.