Are are wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8? Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting your Note 4 SM-N910W8. Today, I am going to talk about the rooting process of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8. Dear friend I will take the help of CF-Auto-Root for rooting Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8. I have recently posted the step-by-step instructions for rooting Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900V. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8. Samsung has done a great job by manufacturing Note 4 SM-N910W8. One thing I like about SM-N910W8 is its display. SM-N910W8 comes with a 5.7-inch display that provides a great visual experience. SM-N910W8 not only comes with a big screen, but also includes a high quality 16 MP camera that provides an awesome photography experience.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 without facing any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in androidbiits.com. SM-N910W8 will lose warranty after being rooted on Android 4.4.4 KitKat. CF-Auto-Root tool will remove the factory restrictions of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8, so you can install various Custom ROMs on your Note 4 SM-N910W8. It will also allow you to enjoy several other benefits on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8. My dear friend you must backup your important documents in a secure place before rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8.
Below are the steps using which you can root your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Note 4 SM-N910W8 got corrupted while being rooted with the help of CF-Auto-Root. SM-N910W8 battery level must be above 82% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 on Android 4.4.4 KitKat [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Note 4 SM-N910W8 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8.
3. Now you need to put Samsung Note 4 SM-N910W8 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910W8 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910W8 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910W8 volume up button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your SM-N910W8 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SM-N910W8 with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of SM-N910W8 CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the SM-N910W8 CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Now you will need to wait until your Note 4 SM-N910W8 restarts. Dear friend, you have successfully rooted Note 4 SM-N910W8. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Note 4 SM-N910W8, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.