Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Note 5 SM-N920C owners. Do you know what? According to XDA senior member Manh_IT, Noble Kernel is released to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C. If you are staying in Cambodia, Turkey, Iraq, Vietnam, Libya, Israel, Tunisia, Morocco, or Saudi Arabia, then you can use Noble Kernel to root Note 5 SM-N920C. Are you wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Note 5 SM-N920C. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920I. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your Note 5 SM-N920C. You should note that I will take the help of Noble Kernel 0.2 for rooting Note 5 SM-N920C. Androidbiits will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Note 5 SM-N920C.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Note 5 SM-N920C using Noble Kernel without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Note 5 SM-N920C will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SM-N920C owner, Noble Kernel will remove the factory restrictions of Note 5 SM-N920C. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Note 5 SM-N920C. Noble Kernel will also let SM-N920C owners enjoy many other benefits on their SM-N920C. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting Australian Note 5 SM-N920C, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from SM-N920C. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Note 5 SM-N920C, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SM-N920C.
Below are the steps using which you can root Note 5 SM-N920C. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N920C got corrupted while being rooted using Noble Kernel 0.2. SM-N920C battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download Noble Kernel for Note 5 SM-N920C on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download Note 5 SM-N920C USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from Samsung official website.
3. It is the time to install SM-N920C USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Note 5 SM-N920C.
5. It is the time to download and install Odin on your desktop for rooting SM-N920C.
6. It is the time to start Odin.
7. It is essential to put Note 5 SM-N920C into download mode.
8. It is the time to attach SM-N920C with desktop.
9. Now, you will have to extract Noble Kernel on your favorite desktop.
10. It is the time to click “AP” in Odin.
11. It is essential to select Noble Kernel file in Odin.
12. It is the time to click “Auto-reboot”.
13. It is essential to choose “Start” button to install Noble Kernel on SM-N920C.
14. It is essential to wait until SM-N920C reboots.
15. Your Note 5 SM-N920C will be rebooted automatically after a few minutes.
You have successfully rooted Note 5 SM-N920C. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting SM-N920C using Noble Kernel 0.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.