Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G928C owners. According to XDA developer arter97, kernel 6.0 is available to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G928C. Are you wondering how to root S6 Edge+ SM-G928C? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting S6 Edge+ SM-G928C. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting S6 Edge+ SM-G928G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your S6 Edge+ SM-G928C. You should note that I will take the help of arter97 kernel v6.0 for rooting S6 Edge+ SM-G928C. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C.
I am expecting that you will be able to root S6 Edge+ SM-G928C using arter97 kernel v6.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. SM-G928C will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SM-G928C owner, arter97 kernel v6.0 will remove the factory restrictions of S6 Edge+ SM-G928C. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on S6 Edge+ SM-G928C. arter97 kernel v6.0 will also let SM-G928C owners enjoy many other benefits on their SM-G928C. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting S6 Edge+ SM-G928C, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from SM-G928C. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your S6 Edge+ SM-G928C, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SM-G928C.
Below are the steps using which you can root SM-G928C. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-G928C got corrupted while being rooted using arter97 kernel v6.0. SM-G928C battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download arter97 kernel v6.0 and PhilZ Touch recovery for S6 Edge+ SM-G928C on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download S6 Edge+ SM-G928C USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from Samsung official website.
3. It is the time to install SM-G928C USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on SM-G928C.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on SM-G928C.
6. It is the time to download and install Odin 3.10.7 on your desktop for SM-G928C.
7. It is the time to start Odin 3.10.7.
8. It is essential to put S6 Edge+ SM-G928C into download mode.
9. It is the time to attach SM-G928C with desktop.
10. It is the time to click “AP” in Odin 3.10.7.
11. It is essential to select PhilZ Touch recovery tar file in Odin.
12. It is the time to click “F. Reset Time”.
13. It is essential to choose “Start” button to install PhilZ Touch recovery on SM-G928C.
14. PhilZ Touch recovery will be installed automatically on SM-G928C after a few minutes.
15. It is essential to transfer arter97 kernel v6.0 to your SM-G928C.
16. It is the time to power off your SM-G928C.
17. It is essential to remove the USB cable from your SM-G928C.
18. It is the time to put S6 Edge+ SM-G928C into Recovery Mode.
19. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on SM-G928C.
20. It is essential to choose arter97 kernel v6.0 on your SM-G928C.
21. It is essential to install arter97 kernel v6.0 on S6 Edge+ SM-G928C.
22. It is the time to go to the main menu on SM-G928C.
23. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on SM-G928C.
24. It is the time to wait until SM-G928C restarts.
25. It is essential to download SuperSU from Play Store on SM-G928C.
26. It is the time to install SuperSU on S6 Edge+ SM-G928C.
27. You can manage root access after installing SuperSU on SM-G928C.
You have successfully rooted SM-G928C. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting SM-G928C using arter97 kernel v6.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. I’ll help you in rooting your SM-G928C.