Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T710 owners. According to XDA senior member ashyx, smt710 CF-autoroot is available to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T710. Are you wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T710? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Tab S2 8.0 SM-T710. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 SCH-I915. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your Tab S2 8.0 SM-T710. You should note that I will take the help of smt710 CF-autoroot for rooting Tab S2 8.0 SM-T710. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T710.
I am hoping that you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T710 using the tool developed by ashyx without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Tab S2 SM-T710 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SM-T710 owner, smt710 CF-autoroot will remove the factory restrictions of Tab S2 SM-T710. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Tab S2 SM-T710. smt710 CF-autoroot will also let SM-T710 owners enjoy many other benefits on their Tab S2 SM-T710. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting Tab S2 SM-T710, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from SM-T710. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Tab S2 SM-T710, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SM-T710.
Below are the steps using which you can root Tab S2 SM-T710. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-T710 got corrupted while being rooted using smt710 CF-autoroot. SM-T710 battery must be above 88 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T710 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download smt710 CF-autoroot tar file for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T710 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download Tab S2 SM-T710 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from Samsung official website.
3. It is the time to install SM-T710 USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Tab S2 SM-T710.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Tab S2 SM-T710.
6. It is the time to download and install Odin 3.10.7 on your desktop for SM-T710.
7. It is the time to start Odin 3.10.7.
8. It is essential to put Tab S2 SM-T710 into download mode.
9. It is the time to attach SM-T710 with desktop.
10. It is the time to click “AP” in Odin 3.10.7 and select smt710 CF-autoroot tar file on your desktop.
11. It is essential to select “F. Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” options in Odin.
12. It is essential to choose “Start” button to install smt710 CF-autoroot on Tab S2 SM-T710.
13. It is the time to wait until SM-T710 restarts.
You have successfully rooted Tab S2 SM-T710. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Tab S2 SM-T710 using smt710 CF-autoroot, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. I’ll help you in rooting your SM-T710.