Today, Androidbiits.com will share a wonderful news with Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810 owners. According to XDA senior member ashyx, smt810 CF-autoroot is available to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T810. Are you wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Tab S2 SM-T810. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your Tab S2 SM-T810. You should note that I will take the help of smt810 CF-autoroot for rooting Tab S2 SM-T810. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T810.
I am hoping that you will be able to root Tab S2 SM-T810 using smt810 CF autoroot without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Tab S2 SM-T810 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SM-T810 owner, smt810 CF-autoroot will remove the factory restrictions of Tab S2 SM-T810. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Tab S2 SM-T810. smt810 CF-autoroot will also let SM-T810 owners enjoy many other benefits on their Tab S2 SM-T810. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting Tab S2 SM-T810, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from SM-T810. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Tab S2 SM-T810, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SM-T810.
Below are the steps using which you can root Tab S2 SM-T810. Androidbiits.com won’t be responsible if SM-T810 got corrupted while being rooted using smt810 CF-autoroot. SM-T810 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download smt810 CF-autoroot tar file for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download Tab S2 SM-T810 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from Samsung official website.
3. It is the time to install SM-T810 USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Tab S2 SM-T810.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Tab S2 SM-T810.
6. It is the time to download and install Odin 3.10.7 on your desktop for SM-T810.
7. It is the time to start Odin 3.10.7.
8. It is essential to put Tab S2 SM-T810 into download mode.
9. It is the time to attach SM-T810 with desktop.
10. It is the time to click “AP” in Odin 3.10.7 and select smt810 CF-autoroot tar file on your desktop.
11. It is essential to select “F. Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” options in Odin.
12. It is essential to choose “Start” button to install smt810 CF-autoroot on Tab S2 SM-T810.
13. It is the time to wait until SM-T810 restarts.
You have successfully rooted Tab S2 SM-T810. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Tab S2 SM-T810 using smt810 CF-autoroot, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. I’ll help you in rooting your SM-T810.