Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Sprint LG V20 LS997 owners. XDA Developer me2151 has released a method to root Sprint V20 LS997 using SuperSU v2.78 SR5 and TWRP v3.0.2-1. Are you wondering how to root Sprint LG V20 LS997? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Sprint V20 LS997. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting European LG G6 H870. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Sprint V20 LS997. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of SuperSU v2.78 SR5 and TWRP v3.0.2-1 for rooting Sprint V20 LS997. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Sprint LG V20 LS997.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Sprint V20 LS997 using SuperSU v2.78 SR5 and TWRP v3.0.2-1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Sprint V20 LS997 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear LS997 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Sprint V20 LS997. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Sprint V20 LS997. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on LS997.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Sprint V20 LS997 using SuperSU v2.78 SR5 and TWRP v3.0.2-1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Sprint V20 LS997. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Sprint V20 LS997, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your LS997.
Below are the steps using which you can root Sprint V20 LS997. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sprint V20 LS997 got broken while being rooted using SuperSU v2.78 SR5 and TWRP v3.0.2-1. LS997 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Sprint LG V20 LS997 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download v20-root zip file, SuperSU v2.78 SR5 and TWRP 3.0.2-1 for Sprint LG V20 LS997 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to extract v20-root zip file on desktop for your LS997.
3. It is essential to transfer all extracted files and TWRP 3.0.2-1 file to ADB directory.
4. It is essential to install drivers on desktop for your Sprint V20 LS997.
5. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your Sprint LG V20 LS997 and attach it with your desktop.
6. It is the time to click “RUNMEFIRST.bat” file in ADB directory. It will display a dialog box on your desktop.
7. It is essential to click “Step1.bat” file on your desktop to start the rooting process.
8. It is essential to click “Step2.bat” file to put your Sprint LG V20 LS997 into bootloader.
9. It is essential to click “Step3.bat” file to install TWRP 3.0.2-1 on LS997.
10. It is the time to put your Sprint LG V20 LS997 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install SuperSU v2.78 SR5 on Sprint LG V20 LS997 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Sprint V20 LS997. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Sprint V20 LS997 using SuperSU v2.78 SR5 and TWRP v3.0.2-1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Sprint V20 LS997. I’ll help you in rooting your LS997.