Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Sprint V30 LS998U owners. According to XDA Developer seadersn, TWRP 3.2.3-0 Recovery is available for Sprint LG V30 LS998U. You can use this TWRP v3.2.3-0 and Magisk v16.7 to root Sprint V30 LS998U. Are you wondering how to root Sprint V30 LS998U? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Sprint V30 LS998U. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting T-Mobile LG V30 H932. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Sprint V30 LS998U. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.7 for rooting Sprint V30 LS998U. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Sprint LG V30 LS998U.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Sprint V30 LS998U using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Sprint V30 LS998U may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear LS998U owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Sprint V30 LS998U. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Sprint V30 LS998U. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on LS998U.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Sprint V30 LS998U using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Sprint V30 LS998U. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Sprint V30 LS998U, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your LS998U.
Below are the steps using which you can root Sprint V30 LS998U. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sprint V30 LS998U got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.7. Sprint V30 LS998U battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Sprint LG V30 LS998U Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.2.3-0 Recovery for Sprint LG V30 LS998U on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.7 for your LS998U.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for LS998U.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on LS998U.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on LS998U.
6. It is the time to attach your LS998U with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.7 to LS998U.
8. It is essential to put Sprint LG V30 LS998U into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on LS998U.
10. It is the time to put Sprint LG V30 LS998U into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.7 on LS998U in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Sprint V30 LS998U. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Sprint V30 LS998U using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Sprint V30 LS998U. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your LS998U.