Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Sprint MAX XL N9560 owners. According to XDA Member mbairaq, a rooting file is available to root ZTE MAX XL. Are you wondering how to root Sprint MAX XL N9560? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Sprint MAX XL N9560. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting T-Mobile Alcatel A30 9024W. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Sprint MAX XL N9560. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of rooting file for rooting Sprint MAX XL N9560. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Sprint ZTE MAX XL N9560.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Sprint MAX XL N9560 using rooting file without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Sprint MAX XL N9560 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear N9560 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of MAX XL N9560. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Sprint MAX XL N9560. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on N9560.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Sprint MAX XL N9560 using rooting file, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Sprint MAX XL N9560. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Sprint MAX XL N9560, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your N9560.
Below are the steps using which you can root Sprint MAX XL N9560. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sprint MAX XL N9560 got broken while being rooted using rooting file. MAX XL N9560 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Sprint ZTE MAX XL N9560 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download rooting file for Sprint ZTE MAX XL N9560 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Sprint ZTE MAX XL N9560.
3. It is essential to activate USB debugging on N9560.
4. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on N9560.
5. It is the time to install rooting file on desktop for N9560.
6. It is the time to attach your N9560 with desktop.
7. It is essential to click “ROOT” in rooting tool on desktop to start the rooting process of your N9560.
8. It is the time to wait until your N9560 restarts.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on N9560.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on N9560.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on N9560.
You have successfully rooted Sprint MAX XL N9560. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Sprint MAX XL N9560 using rooting file, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Sprint MAX XL N9560. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your N9560. [Source]