Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Swipe Elite Plus owners. According to XDA Member Suhas P, TWRP Recovery is available for Swipe Elite Plus. You can use this TWRP and Magisk v16.4 to root Elite Plus. Are you wondering how to root Swipe Elite Plus? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Swipe Elite Plus. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Videocon Krypton 3 V50JG. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Swipe Elite Plus. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Elite Plus. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Swipe Elite Plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Swipe Elite Plus using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Swipe Elite Plus may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Swipe owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Swipe Elite Plus. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Swipe Elite Plus. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Swipe.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Swipe Elite Plus using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Swipe Elite Plus. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Swipe Elite Plus, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Swipe.
Below are the steps using which you can root Swipe Elite Plus. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Swipe Elite Plus got broken while being rooted using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4. Elite Plus battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Swipe Elite Plus Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP Recovery for Swipe Elite Plus on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for Elite Plus.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your Elite Plus.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your Elite Plus.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your Elite Plus.
6. It is the time to attach your Elite Plus with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your Elite Plus.
8. It is essential to put Swipe Elite Plus into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on your Elite Plus.
10. It is the time to put Swipe Elite Plus into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on Elite Plus in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Swipe Elite Plus. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Swipe Elite Plus using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Swipe Elite Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Elite Plus.