Are you using T-Mobile LG G2 D801? If you are planning to install Custom ROM on D801, then you must be wondering how to root T-Mobile LG G2 D801. Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting T-Mobile LG G2 D801. I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root G2 D801. I will take the help of ioroot v25r1 for rooting G2 D801. Previously, Androidbiits.com has posted the step-by-step instruction for rooting Sprint LG G2 LS980. Now Androidbiits will write the instruction using which you can root T-Mobile LG G2 D801. Recently, My friend has bought T-Mobile LG G2 D801. I am a big fan of D801 due to its large display. T-Mobile LG G2 D801 has managed to attract many Americans. I am expecting that the popularity of D801 will continue to grow in USA.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your T-Mobile LG G2 D801 using ioroot v25r1 safely without facing any problem after reading the step-by-step instruction posted in androidbiits.com. T-Mobile LG G2 D801 warranty will be lost after being rooted with ioroot v25r1. Dear D801 owner, the factory restrictions of T-Mobile LG G2 D801 will also be removed after being rooted with ioroot v25r1. Androidbiits.com recommends that T-Mobile LG G2 D801 users must backup their data before rooting LG D801 using ioroot v25r1 as there is a chance of losing all data from D801. Dear D801 owner, this rooting process will allow T-Mobile LG G2 D801 owners to install Custom ROMs on D801. This process will also let T-Mobile D801 owners enjoy several other benefits on their D801.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial for rooting T-Mobile LG G2 D801. Well, Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if D801 got broken while being rooted with ioroot v25r1. D801 battery level must be above 82% before following these rooting steps.
How to Root T-Mobile LG G2 D801 [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download ioroot v25r1 for T-Mobile LG G2 D801 on your PC.
2. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of ioroot v25r1 downloaded in STEP 1.
3. Go to the settings of T-Mobile LG G2 D801 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your T-Mobile LG G2 D801 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After extracting the ZIP file of ioroot v25r1, you have to click on “root.bat” file.
6. After clicking the above file on pc, you have to follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
7. After following the onscreen instructions, you have to push the “ENTER” button on your computer to start T-Mobile LG G2 D801 rooting process.
8. You have to reboot your T-Mobile LG G2 D801 after completion of the rooting process.
9.You have to download SuperSU for T-Mobile LG G2 D801 from Play Store.
10. SuperSU will allow D801 owners to manage root access on D801.
Dear T-Mobile LG G2 D801 user, you have successfully rooted your D801. Now you can enjoy ROM on D801. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting T-Mobile D801 with ioroot v25r1, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.