Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with T-Mobile LG V10 H901 owners. According to XDA developer KAsp3rd, unofficial TWRP 126.96.36.199 is released for T-Mobile LG V10 H901. Are you wondering how to root LG V10 H901? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting T-Mobile LG V10 H901. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD XT926. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your T-Mobile V10 H901. You should note that I will take the help of unofficial TWRP 188.8.131.52 and SuperSU for rooting T-Mobile V10 H901. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root T-Mobile LG V10 H901.
I am hoping that you will be able to root T-Mobile LG V10 H901 using TWRP 184.108.40.206 and SuperSU without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. T-Mobile V10 H901 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear H901 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of T-Mobile V10 H901. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on T-Mobile LG V10 H901. This method will also let H901 owners enjoy many other benefits on their T-Mobile V10 H901. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting T-Mobile V10 H901 using TWRP 220.127.116.11 and SuperSU, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from V10 H901. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your T-Mobile V10 H901, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V10 H901.
Below are the steps using which you can root T-Mobile V10 H901. Androidbiits will not be responsible if H901 got corrupted while being rooted using TWRP 18.104.22.168 and SuperSU. H901 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root T-Mobile LG V10 H901 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 22.214.171.124 and SuperSU for T-Mobile LG V10 H901 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on V10 H901.
3. It is essential to boot T-Mobile LG V10 H901 into fastboot mode and attach H901 with desktop.
4. It is the time to create a new folder called “H901Root” on your desktop.
5. It is essential to copy downloaded TWRP 126.96.36.199 img file and paste them in “H901Root” folder on your desktop.
6. It is essential to start command window in “H901Root” folder.
7. It is the time to run these commands in the command prompt to install TWRP 188.8.131.52 on T-Mobile LG V10 H901.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-184.108.40.206-h901.img
fastboot boot twrp-220.127.116.11-h901.img
8. It is essential to wait until V10 H901 reboots.
9. It is essential to transfer SuperSU to your V10 H901.
10. It is the time to power off your V10 H901.
11. It is essential to remove the USB cable from your V10 H901.
12. It is the time to put T-Mobile LG V10 H901 into Recovery Mode.
13. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on V10 H901.
14. It is essential to choose SuperSU on your V10 H901.
15. It is essential to install SuperSU on T-Mobile LG V10 H901.
16. It is the time to go to the main menu on V10 H901.
17. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on H901.
18. It is the time to wait until V10 H901 restarts.
You have successfully rooted T-Mobile V10 H901. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting V10 H901 using TWRP 18.104.22.168 and SuperSU, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. I’ll help you in rooting your H901.