You may be wondering how to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting S3 SGH-T999. I will discuss about the steps to root S3 SGH-T999. I will take the help of CF-Auto-Root sght999 for rooting S3 SGH-T999. Previously, Androidbiits.com has posted the step-by-step instruction for rooting S5 Sport SM-G860P. Now Androidbiits.com will write the steps using which you can root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999. I am very impressed with S III SGH-T999. It has hit the market in 2012. American gadget lovers are preferring to buy S III SGH-T999 as it includes several amazing features. S III SGH-T999 may also attract many other people in the future.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your S3 SGH-T999 using CF-Auto-Root sght999 safely without facing any problem after reading the step-by-step instruction posted in androidbiits.com. S3 SGH-T999 warranty will be lost after being rooted with CF-Auto-Root sght999. Dear S III SGH-T999 owner, the factory restrictions of SGH-T999 will also be removed after being rooted with CF-Auto-Root sght999. Androidbiits.com recommends that S3 SGH-T999 users must backup their data before rooting SGH-T999 as there is a chance of losing all data from S3 SGH-T999. Dear SGH-T999 owner, this process will let S3 SGH-T999 owners to install Custom ROMs on SGH-T999. CF Root process will also let S3 SGH-T999 owners enjoy several other advantages on their SGH-T999.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial for rooting S3 SGH-T999. Well, Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SGH-T999 got broken while being rooted with CF-Auto-Root sght999. SGH-T999 battery level must be above 73% before following these rooting steps.
How to Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999 [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root sght999 for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your S3 SGH-T999.
3. Now you need to put T-Mobile S3 SGH-T999 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off T-Mobile S3 SGH-T999.
- Push your SGH-T999 volume down key and home key simultaneously.
- Push your S3 SGH-T999 Power key at the same time while pushing the Home button and volume down button.
- Push your S3 SGH-T999 volume up key again after watching a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and attach your SGH-T999 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. You can watch a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching your SGH-T999 with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of CF-Auto-Root sght999 on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the CF-Auto-Root sght999 ZIP file, you have to click “PDA” in Odin and click “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to choose the “Start” option in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options to start S3 SGH-T999 rooting process.
9. Your T-Mobile S3 SGH-T999 will be restarted after completion of the rooting process.
Now you can enjoy ROM on SGH-T999. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting T-Mobile S3 SGH-T999 with CF-Auto-Root sght999, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.