Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo V17 Pro PD1931F owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo V17 Pro PD1931F, then you can install Magisk on V17 Pro PD1931F by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.5. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root V17 Pro PD1931F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked V17 Pro PD1931F bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting V17 Pro PD1931F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.5 to patch boot image of V17 Pro PD1931F. Magisk Manager v7.3.5 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro DLT-A0 (msmnile). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root V17 Pro PD1931F. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 for rooting V17 Pro PD1931F. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo V17 Pro PD1931F.
I am expecting that you will be able to root V17 Pro PD1931F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. V17 Pro PD1931F may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1931F owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of V17 Pro PD1931F. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on PD1931F. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1931F.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting V17 Pro PD1931F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from V17 Pro PD1931F. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your V17 Pro PD1931F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1931F.
Below are the steps using which you can root V17 Pro PD1931F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if V17 Pro PD1931F got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. V17 Pro PD1931F battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock V17 Pro PD1931F bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root V17 Pro PD1931F without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo V17 Pro PD1931F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Vivo V17 Pro PD1931F and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.5 apk for Vivo V17 Pro PD1931F.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for PD1931F.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PD1931F.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PD1931F.
6. It is the time to attach your PD1931F with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PD1931F.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on PD1931F.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on PD1931F and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PD1931F.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PD1931F to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo V17 Pro PD1931F into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PD1931F using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PD1931F.
You have successfully rooted V17 Pro PD1931F. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting V17 Pro PD1931F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding V17 Pro PD1931F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1931F.