Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo V9 Model 1723 owners. According to XDA Member princebhat115, TWRP Recovery is available for Vivo V9. You can use this TWRP and Magisk v16.4 to root Vivo V9 Model 1723. Are you wondering how to root Vivo V9? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Vivo V9. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL Z018. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vivo V9 Model 1723. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Vivo V9. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo V9 1723.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo V9 Model 1723 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vivo V9 Model 1723 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Vivo V9 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Vivo V9. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Vivo V9. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V9.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo V9 Model 1723 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vivo V9 Model 1723. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vivo V9, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V9.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo V9 Model 1723. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vivo V9 Model 1723 got broken while being rooted using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4. Vivo V9 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Vivo V9 Model 1723 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP Recovery for Vivo V9 1723 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for your Vivo V9.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vivo V9.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Vivo V9.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Vivo V9.
6. It is the time to attach your Vivo V9 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your Vivo V9.
8. It is essential to put Vivo V9 1723 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on your Vivo V9.
10. It is the time to put Vivo V9 1723 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on Vivo V9 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Vivo V9 Model 1723. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vivo V9 Model 1723 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo V9 Model 1723. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Vivo V9.