Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo V9 Pro PD1730CF owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo V9 Pro PD1730CF, then you can install Magisk on V9 Pro PD1730CF by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root V9 Pro PD1730CF by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked V9 Pro PD1730CF bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting V9 Pro PD1730CF using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of V9 Pro PD1730CF. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo X23 Symphony PD1816E. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root V9 Pro PD1730CF. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting V9 Pro PD1730CF. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo V9 Pro PD1730CF.
I am expecting that you will be able to root V9 Pro PD1730CF using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. V9 Pro PD1730CF may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1730CF owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of V9 Pro PD1730CF. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on V9 Pro PD1730CF. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1730CF.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting V9 Pro PD1730CF using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from V9 Pro PD1730CF. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your V9 Pro PD1730CF, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1730CF.
Below are the steps using which you can root V9 Pro PD1730CF. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if V9 Pro PD1730CF got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. V9 Pro PD1730CF battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock V9 Pro PD1730CF bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root V9 Pro PD1730CF without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo V9 Pro PD1730CF Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Vivo V9 Pro PD1730CF and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Vivo V9 Pro PD1730CF.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for PD1730CF.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PD1730CF.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PD1730CF.
6. It is the time to attach your PD1730CF with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PD1730CF.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on PD1730CF.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on PD1730CF and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PD1730CF.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PD1730CF to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo V9 Pro PD1730CF into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PD1730CF using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PD1730CF.
You have successfully rooted V9 Pro PD1730CF. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting V9 Pro PD1730CF using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding V9 Pro PD1730CF. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1730CF.