Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo Y12 PD1901EF owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo Y12 PD1901EF, then you can install Magisk on Vivo Y12 PD1901EF by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Vivo Y12 PD1901EF by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Vivo Y12 PD1901EF bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Vivo Y12 PD1901EF using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of Vivo Y12 PD1901EF. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Huawei Enjoy 9 DUB-AL00. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vivo Y12 PD1901EF. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting Vivo Y12 PD1901EF. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo Y12 PD1901EF.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo Y12 PD1901EF using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vivo Y12 PD1901EF may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1901EF owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Vivo Y12 PD1901EF. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Y12 PD1901EF. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1901EF.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo Y12 PD1901EF using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vivo Y12 PD1901EF. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vivo Y12 PD1901EF, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1901EF.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo Y12 PD1901EF. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vivo Y12 PD1901EF got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. Y12 PD1901EF battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Y12 PD1901EF bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Y12 PD1901EF without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo Y12 PD1901EF Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Vivo Y12 PD1901EF and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Vivo Y12 PD1901EF.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for PD1901EF.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PD1901EF.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PD1901EF.
6. It is the time to attach your PD1901EF with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PD1901EF.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on PD1901EF.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on PD1901EF and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PD1901EF.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PD1901EF to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo Y12 PD1901EF into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PD1901EF using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PD1901EF.
You have successfully rooted Vivo Y12 PD1901EF. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vivo Y12 PD1901EF using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo Y12 PD1901EF. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1901EF.