Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF, then you can install Magisk on Y83 1802 PD1803BF by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Y83 1802 PD1803BF by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Y83 1802 PD1803BF bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Y83 1802 PD1803BF using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Y83 1802 PD1803BF. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Digma Platina 1579M 4G NS1800ML. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Y83 1802 PD1803BF. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Y83 1802 PD1803BF. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Y83 1802 PD1803BF may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1803BF owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Y83 PD1803BF. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on PD1803BF. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1803BF.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Y83 1802 PD1803BF. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Y83 1802 PD1803BF, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1803BF.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Y83 1802 PD1803BF got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Y83 1802 PD1803BF battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Y83 PD1803BF bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Y83 PD1803BF without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Y83.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Y83.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Y83.
6. It is the time to attach your Y83 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Y83.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Y83.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Y83 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Y83.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Y83 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Y83 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Y83.
You have successfully rooted Vivo Y83 1802 PD1803BF. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Y83 1802 PD1803BF using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Y83 PD1803BF. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1803BF.