Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with VKworld VK7000 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of VKworld VK7000, then you can install Magisk on VKworld VK7000 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root VKworld VK7000 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked VKworld VK7000 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting VKworld VK7000 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of VKworld VK7000. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Meizu 16s Pro M973Q M1973. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root VKworld VK7000. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting VKworld VK7000. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root VKworld VK7000.
I am expecting that you will be able to root VKworld VK7000 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. VKworld VK7000 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear VK7000 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of VKworld VK7000. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on VKworld VK7000. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on VK7000.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting VKworld VK7000 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from VKworld VK7000. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your VKworld VK7000, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your VK7000.
Below are the steps using which you can root VKworld VK7000. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if VKworld VK7000 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. VKworld VK7000 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock VKworld VK7000 before following these steps. You will not be able to root VKworld VK7000 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root VKworld VK7000 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of VKworld VK7000 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for VK7000.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for VKworld VK7000.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on VK7000.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on VK7000.
6. It is the time to attach your VK7000 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to VK7000.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on VK7000.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on VK7000 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your VK7000.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from VK7000 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put VKworld VK7000 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on VK7000 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot VK7000.
You have successfully rooted VKworld VK7000. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting VKworld VK7000 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding VKworld VK7000. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your VK7000.