Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with WIKO Lenny4 v3720 owners. Developer Kirito9 has released TWRP 3.2.3-0 Recovery for WIKO Lenny 4 v3720. You can use this TWRP v3.2.3-0 and Magisk v16.7 to root Lenny4 v3720. Are you wondering how to root WIKO Lenny4 v3720? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting WIKO Lenny4 v3720. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting FREETEL FTJ162E RAIJIN. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root WIKO Lenny4 v3720. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.7 for rooting Lenny4 v3720. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root WIKO Lenny 4 v3720.
I am expecting that you will be able to root WIKO Lenny4 v3720 using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. WIKO Lenny4 v3720 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear v3720 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of WIKO Lenny4 v3720. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Lenny4 v3720. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on v3720.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting WIKO Lenny4 v3720 using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from WIKO Lenny4 v3720. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your WIKO Lenny4 v3720, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your v3720.
Below are the steps using which you can root WIKO Lenny4 v3720. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if WIKO Lenny4 v3720 got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.7. Lenny4 v3720 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root WIKO Lenny 4 v3720 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.2.3-0 (v3720) Recovery for WIKO Lenny 4 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.7 for your Lenny 4.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Lenny 4.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Lenny 4.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Lenny 4.
6. It is the time to attach your Lenny 4 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.7 to your Lenny 4.
8. It is essential to put WIKO Lenny 4 v3720 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on Lenny 4.
10. It is the time to put WIKO Lenny 4 v3720 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.7 on Lenny 4 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted WIKO Lenny4 v3720. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting WIKO Lenny4 v3720 using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding WIKO Lenny4 v3720. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Lenny4 v3720.