Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Mi 9T M1903F10G owners. According to XDA Member I_did_it_just_tmrrow, TWRP Recovery is available for Mi 9T M1903F10G. You can use TWRP and Magisk v19.3 to root Mi 9T M1903F10G. Are you wondering how to root Mi 9T M1903F10G? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Mi 9T M1903F10G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Xiaomi Redmi K20 M1903F10C. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Mi 9T M1903F10G. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP Recovery and Magisk v19.3 for rooting Mi 9T M1903F10G. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Xiaomi Mi 9T M1903F10G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Mi 9T M1903F10G using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v19.3 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Mi 9T M1903F10G may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear M1903F10G owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Mi 9T M1903F10G. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Mi 9T M1903F10G. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on M1903F10G.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Mi 9T M1903F10G using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v19.3, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Mi 9T M1903F10G. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Mi 9T M1903F10G, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your M1903F10G.
Below are the steps using which you can root Mi 9T M1903F10G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Mi 9T M1903F10G got broken while being rooted using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v19.3. Mi 9T M1903F10G battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 9T M1903F10G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 9T M1903F10G on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v19.3 for M1903F10G.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your M1903F10G.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on M1903F10G.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on M1903F10G.
6. It is the time to attach your M1903F10G with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v19.3 to your M1903F10G.
8. It is essential to put Xiaomi Mi 9T M1903F10G into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on your M1903F10G.
10. It is the time to put Xiaomi Mi 9T M1903F10G into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v19.3 on M1903F10G in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Mi 9T M1903F10G. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Mi 9T M1903F10G using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v19.3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi 9T M1903F10G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your M1903F10G.