Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Poco X2 M1912G7BI owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Poco X2 M1912G7BI, then you can install Magisk on Poco X2 M1912G7BI by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Poco X2 M1912G7BI by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Poco X2 M1912G7BI bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Poco X2 M1912G7BI using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Poco X2 M1912G7BI. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Blu G8 (G0170UU, G0170VV, G0170LL). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Poco X2 M1912G7BI. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Poco X2 M1912G7BI. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Xiaomi Poco X2 M1912G7BI.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Poco X2 M1912G7BI using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Poco X2 M1912G7BI may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear M1912G7BI owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Poco X2 M1912G7BI. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on M1912G7BI. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on M1912G7BI.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Poco X2 M1912G7BI using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Poco X2 M1912G7BI. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Poco X2 M1912G7BI, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your M1912G7BI.
Below are the steps using which you can root Poco X2 M1912G7BI. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Poco X2 M1912G7BI got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Poco X2 M1912G7BI battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Poco X2 M1912G7BI before following these steps. You will not be able to root Poco X2 M1912G7BI without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Xiaomi Poco X2 M1912G7BI Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Xiaomi Poco X2 M1912G7BI and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for M1912G7BI.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Xiaomi Poco X2 M1912G7BI.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on M1912G7BI.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on M1912G7BI.
6. It is the time to attach your M1912G7BI with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to M1912G7BI.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on M1912G7BI.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on M1912G7BI and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your M1912G7BI.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from M1912G7BI to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Xiaomi Poco X2 M1912G7BI into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on M1912G7BI using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot M1912G7BI.
You have successfully rooted Poco X2 M1912G7BI. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Poco X2 M1912G7BI using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Poco X2 M1912G7BI. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your M1912G7BI.