Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Yu Yunicorn YU5530 owners. According to XDA Member saurabh, TWRP 3.0.1-0 Recovery is available for Yu Yunicorn YU5530. You can use this TWRP 3.0.1-0 and Magisk v16.4 to root Yu Yunicorn YU5530. Are you wondering how to root Yu Yunicorn YU5530? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Yu Yunicorn YU5530. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700F, SM-J700H, SM-J700M). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Yu Yunicorn YU5530. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP 3.0.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Yunicorn YU5530. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Yu Yunicorn YU5530.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Yu Yunicorn YU5530 using TWRP v3.0.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Yu Yunicorn YU5530 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear YU5530 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Yunicorn YU5530. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Yunicorn YU5530. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on YU5530.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Yu Yunicorn YU5530 using TWRP v3.0.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Yu Yunicorn YU5530. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Yu Yunicorn YU5530, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your YU5530.
Below are the steps using which you can root Yu Yunicorn YU5530. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Yu Yunicorn YU5530 got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.0.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4. Yunicorn YU5530 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Yu Yunicorn YU5530 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.0.1-0 Recovery for Yu Yunicorn YU5530 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for YU5530.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for YU5530.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on YU5530.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on YU5530.
6. It is the time to attach YU5530 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to YU5530.
8. It is essential to put Yu Yunicorn YU5530 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP v3.0.1-0 Recovery on YU5530.
10. It is the time to put Yu Yunicorn YU5530 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on YU5530 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Yu Yunicorn YU5530. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Yu Yunicorn YU5530 using TWRP v3.0.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Yu Yunicorn YU5530. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your YU5530.