Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Yu Yureka Note YU6000 owners. According to XDA Member mhdaslam790, TWRP v3.0.0 Recovery is available for Yu Yureka Note YU6000. You can use this TWRP v3.0.0 and Magisk v16.4 to root Yureka Note YU6000. Are you wondering how to root Yu Yureka Note YU6000? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Yureka Note YU6000. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Karbonn A41 Power. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Yu Yureka Note YU6000. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.0.0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Yureka Note YU6000. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Yu Yureka Note YU6000.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Yu Yureka Note YU6000 using TWRP v3.0.0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Yureka Note YU6000 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear YU6000 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Yureka Note YU6000. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Yureka Note YU6000. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on YU6000.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Yu Yureka Note YU6000 using TWRP v3.0.0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Yureka Note YU6000. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Yureka Note YU6000, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your YU6000.
Below are the steps using which you can root Yu Yureka Note YU6000. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Yureka Note YU6000 got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.0.0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4. Yureka Note YU6000 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Yu Yureka Note YU6000 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP v3.0.0-3 Recovery for Yu Yureka Note YU6000 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for YU6000.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your YU6000.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your YU6000.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your YU6000.
6. It is the time to attach YU6000 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your YU6000.
8. It is essential to put Yu Yureka Note YU6000 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on your YU6000.
10. It is the time to put Yu Yureka Note YU6000 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on YU6000 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Yu Yureka Note YU6000. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Yureka Note YU6000 using TWRP v3.0.0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Yureka Note YU6000. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your YU6000.