Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with ZTE Axon 7 A2017U owners. XDA Member rczrider has found a method to root Axon 7 A2017U using axon7root us b27 tool and TWRP v3.0.2-2. Are you wondering how to root Axon 7 A2017U? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Axon 7 A2017U. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola Moto G4 Plus XT1644. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Axon 7 A2017U. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of axon7root us b27 tool and TWRP v3.0.2-2 for rooting Axon 7 A2017U. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Axon 7 A2017U.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Axon 7 A2017U using axon7root us b27 tool and TWRP v3.0.2-2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Axon 7 A2017U may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear A2017U owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Axon 7 A2017U. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Axon 7 A2017U. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A2017U.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Axon 7 A2017U using axon7root us b27 tool and TWRP v3.0.2-2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Axon 7 A2017U. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Axon 7 A2017U, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A2017U.
Below are the steps using which you can root Axon 7 A2017U. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Axon 7 A2017U got broken while being rooted using axon7root us b27 tool and TWRP v3.0.2-2. A2017U battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root ZTE Axon 7 A2017U Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download axon7root us b27 tool zip file and TWRP v3.0.2-2 Recovery file for ZTE Axon 7 A2017U on your desktop.
2. It is the time to extract axon7root us b27 tool zip file on desktop for your A2017U.
3. It is essential to install drivers on desktop for your ZTE Axon 7 A2017U.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your A2017U.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on ZTE Axon 7 A2017U.
6. It is essential to start axon7root us b27 tool to start the rooting process of ZTE Axon 7 A2017U.
7. It is the time to install TWRP v3.0.2-2 recovery on ZTE Axon 7 A2017U using axon7root us b27 tool.
8. It is the time to put your ZTE Axon 7 A2017U into TWRP mode and write this command in the Terminal:
You have successfully rooted Axon 7 A2017U. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Axon 7 A2017U using axon7root us b27 tool and TWRP v3.0.2-2 Recovery, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Axon 7 A2017U. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your A2017U. [Source]