Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with ZTE Blade V7 Lite V0720 owners. XDA Member Gibbzy1991 has found a method to root Blade V7 Lite temporarily using KingRoot. Are you wondering how to root Blade V7 Lite V0720? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Blade V7 Lite V0720. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Boost Max Plus N9521. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Blade V7 Lite V0720. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.2.1 for rooting Blade V7 Lite V0720. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Blade V7 Lite V0720.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Blade V7 Lite V0720 temporarily using KingRoot v5.2.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Blade V7 Lite V0720 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear V0720 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Blade V7 Lite V0720. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Blade V7 Lite V0720. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V0720.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Blade V7 Lite V0720 temporarily using KingRoot v5.2.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Blade V7 Lite V0720. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Blade V7 Lite V0720, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V0720.
Below are the steps using which you can root Blade V7 Lite V0720 temporarily. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Blade V7 Lite V0720 got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.2.1. V0720 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root ZTE Blade V7 Lite V0720 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.2.1 apk file on your ZTE Blade V7 Lite V0720.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on V0720.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.2.1 apk on ZTE Blade V7 Lite V0720.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.2.1 apk on V0720 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on ZTE Blade V7 Lite V0720 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until your V0720 reboots.
7. Your ZTE Blade V7 Lite V0720 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on ZTE Blade V7 Lite V0720 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on V0720.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on ZTE Blade V7 Lite V0720.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on V0720.
You have successfully rooted Blade V7 Lite V0720. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Blade V7 Lite V0720 using KingRoot v5.2.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blade V7 Lite V0720. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your V0720. [Source]