Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with ZTE Bolt V9820 owners. Developer androidlover5842 has released TWRP Recovery for ZTE Bolt V9820. You can use this TWRP and Magisk v16.7 to root ZTE Bolt V9820. Are you wondering how to root ZTE Bolt V9820? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting ZTE Bolt V9820. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Gionee S Plus GIMS0090 WBL7511. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root ZTE Bolt V9820. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7 for rooting ZTE Bolt V9820. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Bolt V9820.
I am expecting that you will be able to root ZTE Bolt V9820 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. ZTE Bolt V9820 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear V9820 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of ZTE Bolt V9820. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on ZTE Bolt V9820. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V9820.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting ZTE Bolt V9820 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from ZTE Bolt V9820. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your ZTE Bolt V9820, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V9820.
Below are the steps using which you can root ZTE Bolt V9820. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if ZTE Bolt V9820 got broken while being rooted using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7. ZTE Bolt V9820 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root ZTE Bolt V9820 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP Recovery for ZTE Bolt V9820 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.7 for ZTE Bolt V9820.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for V9820.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on V9820.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on V9820.
6. It is the time to attach V9820 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.7 to V9820.
8. It is essential to put ZTE Bolt V9820 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on V9820.
10. It is the time to put ZTE Bolt V9820 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.7 on V9820 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted ZTE Bolt V9820. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting ZTE Bolt V9820 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding ZTE Bolt V9820. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your ZTE Bolt V9820.