Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with ZTE Nubia Z17 Premium NX563H owners. According to XDA Member arceoxis, TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery is available for ZTE Nubia Z17 Premium Edition NX563H. You can use Magisk v16.3 to root Z17 Premium NX563H. Are you wondering how to root Z17 Premium NX563H? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Z17 Premium NX563H. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Z17 Premium NX563H. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.3 for rooting Z17 Premium NX563H. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Nubia Z17 Premium Edition NX563H.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Z17 Premium NX563H using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.3 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Z17 Premium NX563H may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear NX563H owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Z17 Premium NX563H. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Z17 Premium NX563H. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on NX563H.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Z17 Premium NX563H using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.3, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Z17 Premium NX563H. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Z17 Premium NX563H, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your NX563H.
Below are the steps using which you can root Z17 Premium NX563H. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Z17 Premium NX563H got broken while being rooted using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.3. Z17 Premium NX563H battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root ZTE Nubia Z17 Premium Edition NX563H Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP Recovery for ZTE Nubia Z17 Premium Edition NX563H on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.3 for your NX563H.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for NX563H.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on NX563H.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on NX563H.
6. It is the time to attach your NX563H with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.3 to NX563H.
8. It is essential to put ZTE Nubia Z17 Premium Edition NX563H into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on NX563H in fastboot mode.
10. It is the time to put ZTE Nubia Z17 Premium Edition NX563H into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.3 on NX563H in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Z17 Premium NX563H. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Z17 Premium NX563H using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Z17 Premium NX563H. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your NX563H.