Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with ZTE Nubia Z18 mini NX611j owners. According to XDA Contributor AL_IRAQI, TWRP 3.2.2 Recovery is available for ZTE Nubia Z18 mini NX611j. You can use this TWRP v3.2.2 and Magisk v16.7 to root Z18 mini NX611j. Are you wondering how to root Nubia Z18 mini NX611j? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Z18 mini NX611j. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Blade V8 Mini V0850 P840F01. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Nubia Z18 mini NX611j. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.2.2 Recovery and Magisk v16.7 for rooting Z18 mini NX611j. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Nubia Z18 mini NX611j.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Nubia Z18 mini NX611j using TWRP v3.2.2 Recovery and Magisk v16.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Nubia Z18 mini NX611j may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear NX611j owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Z18 mini NX611j. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Z18 mini NX611j. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on NX611j.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Nubia Z18 mini NX611j using TWRP v3.2.2 Recovery and Magisk v16.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Z18 mini NX611j. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Z18 mini NX611j, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your NX611j.
Below are the steps using which you can root Nubia Z18 mini NX611j. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Z18 mini NX611j got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.2.2 Recovery and Magisk v16.7. Z18 mini NX611j battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root ZTE Nubia Z18 mini NX611j Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP v3.2.2 Recovery for ZTE Nubia Z18 mini NX611j on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.7 for NX611j.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for NX611j.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on NX611j.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your NX611j.
6. It is the time to attach your NX611j with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.7 to NX611j.
8. It is essential to put ZTE Nubia Z18 mini NX611j into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on NX611j.
10. It is the time to put ZTE Nubia Z18 mini NX611j into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.7 on NX611j in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Nubia Z18 mini NX611j. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Nubia Z18 mini NX611j using TWRP v3.2.2 Recovery and Magisk v16.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Z18 mini NX611j. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your NX611j.