Are you using Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for the users of Ace 3 GT-S7275R. Android 4.2.2 XXUANK1 S7275RXXUANK1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275R. Now the question is how to install S7275RXXUANK1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Ace 3 GT-S7275R to Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANK1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V to Android 4.4.4 N900VVRUDNJ6. Now I am going to write the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275R to Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANK1. If you are an owner of Ace 3 GT-S7275R, then you can use this instruction to install S7275RXXUANK1 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 XXUANK1 [S7275RXXUANK1] on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S7275RXXUANK1 will bring some improvements on your Ace 3 GT-S7275R. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Ace 3 GT-S7275R on Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANK1. You should note that S7275RXXUANK1 is available only for Ace 3 GT-S7275R users who are staying in Papua New Guinea. Well, You must backup all your personal data in a secure place before upgrading your Ace 3 GT-S7275R to Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANK1. If you are not staying in Papua New Guinea, then you should not download S7275RXXUANK1. It is expected that Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANK1 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 XXUANK1 [S7275RXXUANK1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the GT-S7275R got damaged while being updated to S7275RXXUANK1. GT-S7275R battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 XXUANK1 S7275RXXUANK1 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275R
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 KitKat S7275RXXUANK1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S7275RXXUANK1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung GT-S7275R into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Ace 3 GT-S7275R quickly.
- Press the Samsung Ace 3 GT-S7275R volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Ace 3 GT-S7275R Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Ace 3 GT-S7275R volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Ace 3 GT-S7275R with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Ace 3 GT-S7275R with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 KitKat S7275RXXUANK1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANK1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the GT-S7275R is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy S7275RXXUANK1. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANK1. If you are having any problem while installing S7275RXXUANK1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.