Are you using Samsung Galaxy Xcover2 GT-S7710? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share an amazing news with the owners of Xcover2 GT-S7710. Yes, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANI3 S7710XXANI3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Xcover2 GT-S7710. You may be wondering how to install S7710XXANI3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Xcover2 GT-S7710 to Android 4.1.2 XXANI3. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Rugby Smart SGH-I847 to Android 2.3.6 I847UCLH4. Now I will post the instruction to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Xcover2 GT-S7710 to Android 4.1.2 XXANI3 S7710XXANI3. This is really a great news for Xcover2 GT-S7710 users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANI3 [S7710XXANI3] on Samsung Galaxy Xcover2 GT-S7710 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S7710XXANI3 may bring some improvements on Xcover2 GT-S7710. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Xcover2 GT-S7710 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANI3. You should note that S7710XXANI3 is available only for the users of Xcover2 GT-S7710 who are living in United Kingdom. If you are not a user of Xcover2 GT-S7710, then you should not download S7710XXANI3. You have to save your important documents in a secure place before updating your Xcover2 GT-S7710. It is expected that Android 4.1.2 XXANI3 S7710XXANI3 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.1.2 XXANI3 [S7710XXANI3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if GT-S7710 got damaged while being updated to S7710XXANI3. GT-S7710 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANI3 S7710XXANI3 on Samsung Galaxy Xcover2 GT-S7710
1. First, you need to download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANI3 S7710XXANI3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S7710XXANI3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Xcover2 GT-S7710 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Xcover2 GT-S7710 easily.
- Press Xcover2 GT-S7710 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Xcover2 GT-S7710 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Xcover2 GT-S7710 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Xcover2 GT-S7710 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Xcover2 GT-S7710 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANI3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 XXANI3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until GT-S7710 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy S7710XXANI3. In this way you can install Android 4.1.2 XXANI3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing S7710XXANI3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.