Androidbiits.com has some stunning news to share with Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 [Codina] owners. According to XDA member Culateralligator, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM by Sergeyl is available for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160. CM13 will let GT-I8160 owners taste the stunningness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Ace 2 GT-I8160. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 on LG L90 Dual SIM D410 using OrionOS 2.0. The outstanding news is that Ace 2 GT-I8160 owners can now install CM13 on GT-I8160. Isn’t it splendid? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160. Oh yes, you may face issues on GT-I8160 as CM13 [Codina] is in an alpha stage.
It is expected that Ace 2 GT-I8160 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on GT-I8160 securely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [Codina] requires rooted Ace 2 GT-I8160, so it is essential to root GT-I8160 before installing CM13 [Codina] on GT-I8160. If you haven’t rooted Ace 2 GT-I8160, then you must root it to enjoy CyanogenMod 13 [CM13]. Dear GT-I8160 owner, it is essential to install latest TWRP on Ace 2 GT-I8160 to taste CM13 [Codina]. Oh yes, the users of GT-I8160 can install CM13 only after unlocking GT-I8160 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on Ace 2 GT-I8160. The outstanding thing is that CM13 [Codina] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0.1 on GT-I8160. Androidbiits.com recommends that Ace 2 GT-I8160 owners must take a backup of their personal documents before installing CM13 [Codina] as there is a possibility of data loss from GT-I8160.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on GT-I8160. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if GT-I8160 got damaged during the installation of CM13 [Codina]. Ace 2 GT-I8160 battery must be above 96 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 [Codina] ROM and GApps for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Ace 2 GT-I8160 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 to GT-I8160.
5. It is the time to power off GT-I8160 and remove the USB cable.
7. It is essential to put Ace 2 GT-I8160 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on GT-I8160.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on GT-I8160.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on GT-I8160.
11. It is the time to choose CM13 on your GT-I8160.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Ace 2 GT-I8160 and click “reboot system now” option.
14. It is essential to wait until GT-I8160 restarts.
15. You can install GApps on GT-I8160 using the above steps.
After your Ace 2 GT-I8160 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on GT-I8160. Isn’t it splendid? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 [Codina] on Ace 2 GT-I8160, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.