Are you using Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B? Androidbiits.com is going to share a piece of good news with the people who are using Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE1 [S7275BUBUANE1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275B. Are you planning to install S7275BUBUANE1? Well, I am ready to help you in installing Android 4.2.2 UBUANE1 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B. I have recently posted the steps for updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T217S to Android 4.4.2 VPUBNE7. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE1. This is a pretty good news for Ace 3 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to update your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B to Android 4.2.2 UBUANE1 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S7275BUBUANE1 will bring improvements on your Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B. You don’t need to install CWM recovery on your Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B. Soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B on Android 4.2.2 UBUANE1. My dear friend don’t forgot to save your files before installing S7275BUBUANE1. You must install Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B USB driver on your PC before connecting your GT-S7275B with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE1 [S7275BUBUANE1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-S7275B got corrupted during the update process. GT-S7275B battery level must be above 96% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE1 [S7275BUBUANE1] on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275B
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S7275BUBUANE1 on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275B.
3. Now you have to put your Ace 3 GT-S7275B into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Ace 3 GT-S7275B.
- Press Ace 3 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Ace 3 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of your Samsung GT-S7275B.
- Press Ace 3 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Ace 3 GT-S7275B with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Ace 3 GT-S7275B with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you will have to wait until your GT-S7275B restarts. This device may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your GT-S7275B is restarted, you can enjoy S7275BUBUANE1. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 UBUANE1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing S7275BUBUANE1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.