Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R. Android 4.2.2 XXUANF2 [S7275RXXUANF2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R. You may be wondering how to install S7275RXXUANF2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R to Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANF2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S III mini VE GT-I8200 to Android 4.2.2 I8200XXUANG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R to Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANF2. This is a pretty good news for Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANF2 on Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S7275RXXUANF2 will bring some improvements on your Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R. I forgot to write that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R on Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANF2. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your GT-S7275R. Don’t forget to install Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R USB driver on your PC before connecting your GT-S7275R with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANF2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-S7275R got corrupted while being updated to S7275RXXUANF2. Your GT-S7275R battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANF2 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANF2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S7275RXXUANF2.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R carefully.
- Press your Ace 3 GT-S7275R volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Ace 3 GT-S7275R Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Ace 3 GT-S7275R Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275R with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANF2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANF2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your GT-S7275R is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy S7275RXXUANF2. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANF2. If you are facing any problem while installing S7275RXXUANF2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.