Are you using Ace 4 LTE SM-G357FZ? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with the owners of Ace 4 LTE SM-G357FZ. Yes, Android 4.4.4 XWU1ANH1 [G357FZXWU1ANH1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G357FZ. You may be wondering how to install G357FZXWU1ANH1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Ace 4 SM-G357FZ to Android 4.4.4 XWU1ANH1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ to Android 4.4.4 G357FZXXU1ANI8. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G357FZ to Android 4.4.4 XWU1ANH1 [G357FZXWU1ANH1]. This is a pretty good news for Ace 4 LTE SM-G357FZ users who are facing issues and waiting to install new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XWU1ANH1 [G357FZXWU1ANH1] on Ace 4 SM-G357FZ easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G357FZXWU1ANH1 will bring some improvements on Ace 4 SM-G357FZ. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Ace 4 SM-G357FZ on Android 4.4.4 XWU1ANH1. You should note that G357FZXWU1ANH1 is available only for Ace 4 SM-G357FZ owners who are staying in Russia. If you are not from Russia, then you should not download Android 4.4.4 XWU1ANH1 [G357FZXWU1ANH1]. You have to save your files in a secure place before updating your Ace 4 SM-G357FZ to G357FZXWU1ANH1. You must install SM-G357FZ USB driver on your PC before connecting your Ace 4 SM-G357FZ with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XWU1ANH1 [G357FZXWU1ANH1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-G357FZ got damaged while being updated to G357FZXWU1ANH1. SM-G357FZ battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XWU1ANH1 [G357FZXWU1ANH1] on Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat XWU1ANH1 [G357FZXWU1ANH1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G357FZXWU1ANH1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Ace 4 SM-G357FZ into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ carefully.
- Press Ace 4 SM-G357FZ volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Ace 4 SM-G357FZ Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Ace 4 SM-G357FZ volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Ace 4 SM-G357FZ with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Ace 4 SM-G357FZ with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XWU1ANH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XWU1ANH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G357FZ is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G357FZXWU1ANH1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 XWU1ANH1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G357FZXWU1ANH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.