Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the people who are using Alpha SM-G8508S. Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANHB [G8508SZCU1ANHB] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S. Are you planning to install G8508SZCU1ANHB? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Alpha SM-G8508S to Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANHB. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite GT-S7390L to Android 4.1.2 S7390LUBUANI1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S to Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANHB. This is really a great news for Alpha SM-G8508S owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANHB [G8508SZCU1ANHB] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G8508SZCU1ANHB will bring some improvements on your Alpha SM-G8508S. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S on Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANHB. You should note that G8508SZCU1ANHB is available only for Alpha SM-G8508S owners. Well, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Alpha SM-G8508S. If you are not an owner of Alpha SM-G8508S, then you should not download G8508SZCU1ANHB. You don’t forget to install Alpha SM-G8508S USB driver on your PC before connecting your SM-G8508S with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANHB [G8508SZCU1ANHB]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G8508S got damaged while being updated to G8508SZCU1ANHB. Your SM-G8508S battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANHB [G8508SZCU1ANHB] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANHB [G8508SZCU1ANHB] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G8508SZCU1ANHB.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S carefully.
- Press your Alpha SM-G8508S volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Alpha SM-G8508S Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Alpha SM-G8508S volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Alpha SM-G8508S with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Alpha SM-G8508S with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANHB on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANHB, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-G8508S is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G8508SZCU1ANHB. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANHB. If you are facing any issue while installing G8508SZCU1ANHB, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.