Androidbiits.com has some stunning news to share with Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F [slte] owners. According to XDA contributor modpunk, Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] beta2 unofficial ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F [slte]. CM13 will let SM-G850F owners taste the stunningness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Alpha SM-G850F. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing OrionOS v2.2 on Verizon LG G3 VS985. The splendid news is that Alpha SM-G850F owners can now install CM13 [slte] beta2 on SM-G850F. Isn’t it splendid? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 beta2 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F [slte]. Oh yes, you may face issue on Alpha SM-G850F as CM13 is in a beta stage.
It is expected that Alpha SM-G850F owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on SM-G850F practically without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 [slte] requires rooted Alpha SM-G850F, so it is essential to root SM-G850F before installing CM13 on SM-G850F. If you haven’t rooted SM-G850F, then you must root it to enjoy CM13 [slte]. Dear SM-G850F owner, it is essential to install TWRP 18.104.22.168 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F [slte] to taste CM13. Oh yes, the users of SM-G850F can install CM13 only after unlocking Alpha SM-G850F bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on SM-G850F. The vital thing is that CM13 [slte] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on SM-G850F. Androidbiits.com recommends that Alpha SM-G850F owners must take a backup of their private documents before installing CM13 [slte] beta2 as there is a possibility of data loss from SM-G850F.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on SM-G850F. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if SM-G850F got harmed during the installation of CM13 [slte]. Alpha SM-G850F battery must be above 92 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 unofficial ROM on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] ROM and GApps for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F [slte] on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Alpha SM-G850F with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer CM13 to SM-G850F.
4. It is the time to power off SM-G850F and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on SM-G850F.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on SM-G850F.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on SM-G850F.
9. It is the time to choose CM13 on your SM-G850F.
10. It is essential to install CM13 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on Alpha SM-G850F and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until SM-G850F restarts.
13. You can install GApps on SM-G850F using the above steps.
After your Alpha SM-G850F is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on SM-G850F. Isn’t it splendid? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 [slte] on Alpha SM-G850F, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.