Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Alpha SM-G850F. Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2ANHB [G850FXXU2ANHB] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F. Are you planning to install G850FXXU2ANHB? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Alpha SM-G850F to Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2ANHB. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T705 to Android 4.4.2 T705XXU1ANH1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F to Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2ANHB. This is really a great news for Alpha SM-G850F owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2ANHB [G850FXXU2ANHB] on Alpha SM-G850F without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850FXXU2ANHB will bring some improvements on your Alpha SM-G850F. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F on Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2ANHB. You should note that G850FXXU2ANHB is available only for Alpha SM-G850F owners. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Alpha SM-G850F. If you are not a user of Alpha SM-G850F, then you should not download G850FXXU2ANHB. You don’t forget to install Alpha SM-G850F USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-G850F with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2ANHB [G850FXXU2ANHB]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G850F got damaged while being updated to G850FXXU2ANHB. Your SM-G850F battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2ANHB [G850FXXU2ANHB] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2ANHB [G850FXXU2ANHB] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850FXXU2ANHB.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F carefully.
- Press your Alpha SM-G850F volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Alpha SM-G850F Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Alpha SM-G850F volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Alpha SM-G850F with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XXU2ANHB on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XXU2ANHB, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-G850F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G850FXXU2ANHB. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU2ANHB. If you are facing any issue while installing G850FXXU2ANHB, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.