Are you waiting for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are waiting for Alpha SM-G850M. Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANHD [G850MUBU2ANHD] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M. Are you wondering how to install G850MUBU2ANHD? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Alpha SM-G850M to Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHD. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B to Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANH3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M to Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANHD.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANHD [G850MUBU2ANHD] on Alpha SM-G850M without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850MUBU2ANHD will bring some improvements on your Alpha SM-G850M. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M on Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANHD. You should note that G850MUBU2ANHD is available only for Alpha SM-G850M owners who are staying in Trinidad and Tobago. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Alpha SM-G850M. If you are not staying in Trinidad and Tobago, then you should not download G850MUBU2ANHD. You don’t forget to install Alpha SM-G850M USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-G850M with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANHD [G850MUBU2ANHD]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G850M got damaged while being updated to G850MUBU2ANHD. Your SM-G850M battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANHD [G850MUBU2ANHD] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANHD [G850MUBU2ANHD] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850MUBU2ANHD.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M carefully.
- Press your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHD on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHD, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-G850M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G850MUBU2ANHD. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHD. If you are facing any issue while installing G850MUBU2ANHD, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.