Are you using Alpha SM-G850M? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a happy news with the owners of Alpha SM-G850M. Yes, Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHB [G850MUBU2ANHB] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M. You may be planning to install G850MUBU2ANHB? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Alpha SM-G850M to Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHB. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T705Y to Android 4.4.2 T705YDOU1ANI3. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M to Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHB. This is a pretty good news for Alpha SM-G850M users who are facing issues and waiting to install new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHB [G850MUBU2ANHB] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850MUBU2ANHB will bring some improvements on Alpha SM-G850M. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Alpha SM-G850M on Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHB. You should note that G850MUBU2ANHB is available only for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M owners who are staying in Argentina. If you are not staying in Argentina, then you should not download G850MUBU2ANHB. You must backup your documents in a secure place before updating your Alpha SM-G850M to G850MUBU2ANHB. You must install Alpha SM-G850M USB driver on your PC before connecting your Alpha SM-G850M with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHB [G850MUBU2ANHB]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-G850M got damaged while being updated to G850MUBU2ANHB. SM-G850M battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANHB [G850MUBU2ANHB] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANHB [G850MUBU2ANHB] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850MUBU2ANHB.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Alpha SM-G850M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M.
- Press Alpha SM-G850M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Alpha SM-G850M Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Alpha SM-G850M volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Alpha SM-G850M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Alpha SM-G850M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHB on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHB, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G850M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G850MUBU2ANHB. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANHB. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G850MUBU2ANHB, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.