Are you a user of Alpha SM-G850M? Well, Androidbiits brings a pretty news for the users of Alpha SM-G850M. Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANJ1 G850MUBU2ANJ1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M. Now the question is how to install G850MUBU2ANJ1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Alpha SM-G850M to Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANJ1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 N910GDTU1ANJ4. Now I am going to mention the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M to Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANJ1 [G850MUBU2ANJ1]. If you are using Alpha SM-G850M, then you can use this tutorial to install G850MUBU2ANJ1 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANJ1 [G850MUBU2ANJ1] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850MUBU2ANJ1 will bring some improvements on your Alpha SM-G850M. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Alpha SM-G850M on Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANJ1. You should note that G850MUBU2ANJ1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M users who are living in Brazil. You need to save all your documents in a safe place before updating your Alpha SM-G850M to Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANJ1 [G850MUBU2ANJ1]. If you are not living in Brazil, then you should not download G850MUBU2ANJ1. It may be available for download in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANJ1 [G850MUBU2ANJ1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-G850M got damaged while being updated to G850MUBU2ANJ1. SM-G850M battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANJ1 [G850MUBU2ANJ1] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANJ1 G850MUBU2ANJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850MUBU2ANJ1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-G850M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Alpha SM-G850M quickly.
- Press the Samsung Alpha SM-G850M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Alpha SM-G850M Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Alpha SM-G850M volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Alpha SM-G850M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Alpha SM-G850M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU2ANJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-G850M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G850MUBU2ANJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 UBU2ANJ1. If you are facing any issue while installing G850MUBU2ANJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.