Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with the owners of Alpha SM-G850W. Yes, Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ1 G850WVLU1ANJ1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W. You may be wondering how to install G850WVLU1ANJ1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Alpha SM-G850W to Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU to Android 4.4.2 T230NUUEU0ANJ3. Now I will post the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W to Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ1 [G850WVLU1ANJ1]. This is really a happy news for Alpha SM-G850W users who are eagerly waiting to install new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ1 [G850WVLU1ANJ1] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850WVLU1ANJ1 will bring some improvements on Alpha SM-G850W. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Alpha SM-G850W on Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ1. You should note that G850WVLU1ANJ1 is available only for the users of Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W who are living in Canada and using Telus. You have to save your data in a secure place before updating your Alpha SM-G850W to Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ1 [G850WVLU1ANJ1]. If you are not an owner of Alpha SM-G850W, then you should not download G850WVLU1ANJ1. It may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ1 [G850WVLU1ANJ1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-G850W got damaged while being updated to G850WVLU1ANJ1. SM-G850W battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANJ1 G850WVLU1ANJ1 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANJ1 G850WVLU1ANJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850WVLU1ANJ1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Alpha SM-G850W into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W.
- Press Alpha SM-G850W volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Alpha SM-G850W Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Alpha SM-G850W volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Alpha SM-G850W with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Alpha SM-G850W with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G850W is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G850WVLU1ANJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G850WVLU1ANJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.