Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Core 2 Duos? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy Core 2 Duos. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFC [G355HXXU0ANFC] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H. You might be wondering how to install G355HXXU0ANFC? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Core 2 Duos to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANFC. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo+ GT-I9301I to Android 4.4.2 XXUANF4. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFC. This is really a great news for Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H users who are planning to install a new firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFC [G355HXXU0ANFC] on Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355HXXU0ANFC will bring some improvements on your Core 2 Duos. The good news is that soon you will be able to root Core 2 Duos on Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFC. Dear friend, you must save your personal data including contacts in a secure place before updating your Core 2 Duos. Otherwise, all files will be deleted from your SM-G355H. You must install Core 2 Duos USB driver on your PC before connecting your SM-G355H with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFC [G355HXXU0ANFC]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G355H got damaged while updating it to G355HXXU0ANFC. Your SM-G355H battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFC [G355HXXU0ANFC] on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFC on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355HXXU0ANFC.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos carefully.
- Press your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SM-G355H.
- Press your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Core 2 Duos with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SM-G355H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFC on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFC, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SM-G355H is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G355HXXU0ANFC. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANFC. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G355HXXU0ANFC, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.