If you are not satisfied with the old firmware of your Core 2 SM-G355H, then Androidbiits.com brings a great news for you. G355HXXU0ANHB Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H. New users may face difficulty in installing G355HXXU0ANHB. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Core 2 SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310N to Android 4.1.2 S6310NXXANG1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB. If you are a new SM-G355H owner, then you can install G355HXXU0ANHB on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB [G355HXXU0ANHB] on your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355HXXU0ANHB will bring many improvements on Core 2 SM-G355H. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their Core 2 SM-G355H on Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB. You should note that G355HXXU0ANHB is available only for Core 2 Duos SM-G355H owners who are staying in Russia. Dear reader, you need to backup your essential documents in a secure place before updating your Core 2 SM-G355H. If you are not staying in Russia, then you should not download G355HXXU0ANHB.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB [G355HXXU0ANHB]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their SM-G355H while updating it to G355HXXU0ANHB. SM-G355H battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB [G355HXXU0ANHB] on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB [G355HXXU0ANHB] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355HXXU0ANHB.
3. Now you need to put your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H carefully.
- Press the Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G355HXXU0ANHB has been installed on SM-G355H. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G355HXXU0ANHB. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANHB. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G355HXXU0ANHB, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.