Androidbiits.com brings another wonderful news for all Core 2 Duos SM-G355H owners. G355HXXU0ANI7 Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI7 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H. New users of Core 2 Duos SM-G355H may be wondering how to install G355HXXU0ANI7. Dear friend, I am here to write the steps for updating your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI7. Recently, I have written the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G310HN to Android 4.4.2 G310HNXXU0ANI2. Now I am going to publish the step by step guide to update Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI7 [G355HXXU0ANI7]. All Core 2 Duos SM-G355H users must follow this guide to install G355HXXU0ANI7 on their phone.
I am expecting that you will be able to install G355HXXU0ANI7 Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI7 on your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H wonderfully without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355HXXU0ANI7 will bring many improvements on your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H. Oh Yes, Another exciting news is that soon the owners will be able to root their Core 2 Duos SM-G355H on Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI7 [G355HXXU0ANI7]. You should note that G355HXXU0ANI7 is available only for the Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H owners who are staying in Malaysia. SM-G355H owners must backup their contacts in a safe place before installing Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI7 [G355HXXU0ANI7]. If you are not staying in Malaysia, then you should not download G355HXXU0ANI7.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI7 [G355HXXU0ANI7]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the Galaxy Core 2 Duos owners broke their phone while updating it to G355HXXU0ANI7. SM-G355H battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANI7 [G355HXXU0ANI7] on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANI7 [G355HXXU0ANI7] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355HXXU0ANI7.
3. Now you must put Core 2 SM-G355H into download mode with the help of below mentioned steps:
- Power off the Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H quickly.
- Push the Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Push the Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H Power button at the same time while pushing its Home button and volume down button.
- Push the Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your PC and attach the Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can view a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching the Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to push the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G355HXXU0ANI7 has been installed on SM-G355H. Your Core 2 SM-G355H may take around 7 minutes to get restarted. Then, you can enjoy G355HXXU0ANI7. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI7. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G355HXXU0ANI7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.