Are you a proud owner of Core 2 Duos SM-G355M? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a happy news for the users of Core 2 Duos SM-G355M. Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANI6 [G355MUBU0ANI6] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M. Now the question is how to install G355MUBU0ANI6? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Core 2 Duos SM-G355M to Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANI6. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Core SM-G386W to Android 4.4.2 G386WVLU1ANH6. Now I am going to mention the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M to Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANI6. If you are using Core 2 Duos SM-G355M, then you can use this tutorial to install G355MUBU0ANI6 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANI6 [G355MUBU0ANI6] on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355MUBU0ANI6 will bring some improvements on your Core 2 Duos SM-G355M. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Core 2 Duos SM-G355M on Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANI6. You should note that G355MUBU0ANI6 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M owners who are staying in Brazil and using Claro. If you are not staying in Brazil, then you should not download Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANI6 [G355MUBU0ANI6]. You must backup all your documents in a safe place before updating your Core 2 Duos SM-G355M to G355MUBU0ANI6. Well, you must install SM-G355M USB driver on your PC. G355MUBU0ANI6 may be available in all countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANI6 [G355MUBU0ANI6]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-G355M got damaged while being updated to G355MUBU0ANI6. SM-G355M battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANI6 [G355MUBU0ANI6] on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANI6 [G355MUBU0ANI6] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355MUBU0ANI6.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-G355M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Core 2 Duos SM-G355M quickly.
- Press the Samsung Core 2 Duos SM-G355M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Core 2 Duos SM-G355M Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Core 2 Duos SM-G355M volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Core 2 Duos SM-G355M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Core 2 Duos SM-G355M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANI6 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANI6, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-G355M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G355MUBU0ANI6. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANI6. If you are facing any issue while installing G355MUBU0ANI6, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.