Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Core GT-I8260. Android 4.1.2 XXANF3 [I8260XXANF3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260. Are you planning to install I8260XXANF3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Core GT-I8260 to Android 4.1.2 I8260XXANF3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y to Android 4.4.2 T705YDOU1ANG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260 to Android 4.1.2 I8260XXANF3. This is really a great news for Core GT-I8260 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.1.2 XXANF3 [I8260XXANF3] on Galaxy Core GT-I8260 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I8260XXANF3 will bring some improvements on your Core GT-I8260. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Core GT-I8260 on Android 4.1.2 I8260XXANF3. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Core GT-I8260 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your GT-I8260. You don’t forget to install Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-I8260 with it. Otherwise, your Core GT-I8260 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.1.2 XXANF3 [I8260XXANF3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-I8260 got damaged while being updated to I8260XXANF3. Your GT-I8260 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 XXANF3 [I8260XXANF3] on Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260
1. First, you need to download Android 4.1.2 XXANF3 [I8260XXANF3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I8260XXANF3.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Core GT-I8260 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260 carefully.
- Press your Core GT-I8260 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Core GT-I8260 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Core GT-I8260 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Core GT-I8260 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Core GT-I8260 with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 I8260XXANF3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 I8260XXANF3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your GT-I8260 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I8260XXANF3. In this way you can install Android 4.1.2 I8260XXANF3. If you are facing any issue while installing I8260XXANF3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.