Are you using Samsung Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the users of Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F. Yes, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUANG1 [G386FXXUANG1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F. You may be planning to install G386FXXUANG1. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F to Android 4.2.2 G386FXXUANG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Trend 3 DUOS SM-G3502 to Android 4.2.2 G3502ZNUANG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUANG1 [G386FXXUANG1]. This is a pretty good news for Core LTE SM-G386F users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUANG1 [G386FXXUANG1] on Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G386FXXUANG1 will bring some improvements on Core LTE SM-G386F. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F to Android 4.2.2 G386FXXUANG1. Dear, you need to save your personal data in a secure place before updating your SM-G386F as there is a chance of losing all your personal data from SM-G386F. Well, You must install Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F USB driver on your PC before connecting SM-G386F with it. SM-G386F USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUANG1 [G386FXXUANG1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-G386F got damaged while being updated to G386FXXUANG1. SM-G386F battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUANG1 [G386FXXUANG1] on Samsung Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUANG1 [G386FXXUANG1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G386FXXUANG1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Core LTE SM-G386F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F carefully.
- Press Core LTE SM-G386F volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Core LTE SM-G386F Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Core LTE SM-G386F volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Core LTE SM-G386F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Core LTE SM-G386F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 G386FXXUANG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 G386FXXUANG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G386F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G386FXXUANG1. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 G386FXXUANG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G386FXXUANG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.