Are you a user of Galaxy Cover GT-S5690? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy Cover GT-S5690. Yes, Android 2.3.6 XXNE1 [S5690XXNE1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Cover GT-S5690. You may be planning to install S5690XXNE1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 to Android 2.3.6 S5690XXNE1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung SM-G130M to Android 4.4.2 G130MUBU0ANG2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 to Android 2.3.6 XXNE1 [S5690XXNE1]. This is a pretty good news for Cover GT-S5690 users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install a new firmware update on their GT-S5690.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 2.3.6 XXNE1 [S5690XXNE1] on Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S5690XXNE1 will bring some improvements on Cover GT-S5690. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 on Android 2.3.6 XXNE1 [S5690XXNE1]. Dear friend, you must save your files in a secure place before updating your GT-S5690 as there is a chance of losing all your files from GT-S5690. Well, You must install Cover GT-S5690 USB driver on your PC before connecting GT-S5690 with it. GT-S5690 USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 2.3.6 XXNE1 [S5690XXNE1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if GT-S5690 got damaged while being updated to S5690XXNE1. GT-S5690 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 2.3.6 XXNE1 [S5690XXNE1] on Samsung Galaxy Cover GT-S5690
1. First, you need to download Android 2.3.6 XXNE1 [S5690XXNE1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S5690XXNE1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Cover GT-S5690 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Samsung Cover GT-S5690 carefully.
- Press Cover GT-S5690 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Cover GT-S5690 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Cover GT-S5690 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Cover GT-S5690 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Cover GT-S5690 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 2.3.6 XXNE1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 2.3.6 XXNE1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until GT-S5690 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy S5690XXNE1. In this way you can install Android 2.3.6 XXNE1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing S5690XXNE1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.