Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Express? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Express. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XWANE1 [I8730XWANE1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730. You may be planning to install I8730XWANE1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Express GT-I8730 to Android 4.1.2 XWANE1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 VE GT-I9515 to Android 4.4.2 XXU1AND3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XWANE1. This is really a good news for Galaxy Express GT-I8730 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XWANE1 [I8730XWANE1] on Galaxy Express GT-I8730 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I8730XWANE1 will bring some improvements on your Express. The good news is that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Express GT-I8730 on Android 4.1.2 XWANE1. Dear friend, you must save your contacts in a secure place before updating your Galaxy Express. Otherwise, all your contacts will be deleted from your Galaxy Express. You must install Galaxy Express USB driver on your PC before connecting your GT-I8730 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XWANE1 [I8730XWANE1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Galaxy Express while updating it to I8730XWANE1. Your Galaxy Express battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XWANE1 [I8730XWANE1] on Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730
1. First, you need to download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XWANE1 [I8730XWANE1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I8730XWANE1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Express GT-I8730 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 carefully.
- Press your Express GT-I8730 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Express GT-I8730 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-I8730.
- Press your Express GT-I8730 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Express with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Express with your
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XWANE1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XWANE1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Galaxy Express is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I8730XWANE1. In this way you can install Android 4.1.2 XWANE1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I8730XWANE1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.